Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 153 - What's your dream, Senpai?

Double-page supporter
gaaaahhh the pain, the pain is so much, im so happy but at the same time so sad ahhhh

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter got leaked btw
e70Ii3b.png

Fed-Kun's army
"Even ordinary days will eventually come to an end"

What a line! I couldn't imagine that these "ordinary days" of two ordinary school kids could give so much laugh and wholesomeness to my life.

It appears we will get two sweet speeches that will probably summarize the entire Manga. A great way to bring it to an end. Btw, this could be the last time we see all those side characters talk...

I'm going to miss seeing these two growing from each other and their crazy knuckle head asses. Like my status based on how you feel about the final chapter. I'm taking a drink 🍷 obviously. I'll see you all the final chapter. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Its nearing the end
Sad but there is no need to drag the story further too much when everthing that we wanted to see has happened.

If this was your typical romcom manga however. Senpai gonna have a new girl going for him in University and this will cause another rift between him and Nagatoro :)

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I almost feels like the end of one series with the start of the next chapter in their life's after a time skip. Maybe a new manga with the same character just a new title to reflect the changes in character growth

Users who are viewing this thread