Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 153 - What's your dream, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
I am glad things are going well, but I can't help but feel the dread of the finality setting in.. this chapter kinda drove it home..

Anyone else feel that way?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there is only one chapter left. I guess if we do see a time skip it will only be 1-3 pages. Maybe an extra chapter in the volume release. Still hoping for a sequel series.

Dex-chan lover
We need that alternate timeline where he failed Tokyo U and became a ronin, and then the timeline where Nagatoro becomes the senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I somehow overlooked the fact that we'd eventually be left in a Nagatoro-less world. Took these chapters and waits for granted. I remember the first chapter like it was uploaded last week (in reality: 2018)...and now the last chapter's next.

:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I really liked this chapter, it showed how much they both have grown since the start of the series. Senpai is really maturing and is almost completely out of this shell, in the years to come he might become an amazing man!

Dex-chan lover
So next time will be the last chapter ever of Nagatoro, we are finally approaching the end and I'm so sad to say goodbye to you all so soon... But for now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Edit: We are getting the final chapter in 3 weeks this time, so prepare yourselves!
I'm curious if you have thought about picking up another RomCom once this journey comes to its conclusion. I know that there is that one with the fox spirit that teases her boy in school like Nagatoro, but the boy does fight back and can go Chad on her. I don't remember the name but the first three chapters came out earlier this year but the scan team wasn't going forward with it.

Users who are viewing this thread