Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 153 - What's your dream, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
GOOD dammit, im gonna cry aint i? Im gonna cry so hard, theese goof balls are the best, they grown so muchhh.
I wish we had more time to enjoy the afterglow of being a official couple, but well... this is not the time to whine but to CELEBRATE!! Our boy got into tokio Uni!!!!!

GOOD dammit, im gonna cry aint i? Im gonna cry so hard, theese goof balls are the best, they grown so muchhh.
I wish we had more time to enjoy the afterglow of being a official couple, but well... this is not the time to whine but to CELEBRATE!! Our boy got into tokio Uni!!!!!
Technically it's not tokio uni but tokyo university of the arts (TUA or Tokyo Geidai). it's not far from tokio u though, but not the same university.

Dex-chan lover
its crazy to think this is actually ending wow i thought we were gonna get at least like 15 chapters after the confession but this pacing is good imo, i just wish we got EVEN MORE before the ending!!!!

also thank you for the translation/chapter i appreciate you guys a lot!!!

Let the records show that I was here as we lay Nagatoro and Hachiouji into their tomb

The sequel will focus on Yoshi's ahoge as it finally separates from its host and marches upon the world. As you can see in this chapter, it is breaking free.
Yeah that thing became a golf club.
And giant oval bigger than her head.
And a very tall oval too.

I dont want this anime to end! i know it sounds weird but this manga/anime has actually changed me so much, and i actually look up to some of these characters. This anime/manga deserves so much more love and once the manga is completed the only thing ill have to look forward to is IF they create a S3 of the show. I have rewatched the show many times and i would happily reread the whole series beginning to end. There will never be an anime/manga that can fill the hole in my heart that the nagatoro series has left. This anime/manga is truly amazing and i hope they make a spin off or another series about these characters. This Series will ALWAYS have a place in my heart ❤️

Dex-chan lover
What a shame about Machida's chest... Suddenly lost so much appeal by getting pointlessly huge.

I want to see more adventures. But I feel greedy because I don't want a series I like to end. It's been such a fun ride from start to finish. Seeing Senpai and Nagatoro's growth and things bloom... I'm gonna miss it.

I still remember the day I picked up the series and been a fan since. Feels like yesterday I started and now, here we are so many years later.

God speed Nanashi. Can't wait to see what you choose to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread