Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 153 - What's your dream, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
Up to the finishing line!
I hope we get some more lewd stuff with the exhibitionist pres and Hachi from the author in the future.

Double-page supporter
Wow, everyone has grown so much. This is nice, seeing the end to a genuinely funny comedy romance.
image.png

Yoshi grew so much as well :pepela:

Double-page supporter
The bar for what constitutes a good ending in a pretty long series is low.

I think this is about as good an ending as you can expect given the context of no competing girl or other circumstance that might have kept them apart. The pacing is fine, not too rushed or drawn out, and it doesn't diminish an overall good series.

They each had a challenge to overcome, with the judo and art exam, but there was no real romantic or dramatic tension to suggest it wasn't going to end with them being together like this, so you are just not going to get the huge joy & relief when your hopeful expectation that they end up together is finally realized. Overall I'd give this a 9/10 and maybe 8/10 for the last 30 chapters.
tbh i really liked how this manga evolved , as someone who has been reading this since 2018 i was less invested in the characters compared to later chapters , i feel like the characters development was really nicely done as well which i did not expect from nanashi tbh (if you know you know) especially compared to rent no development which i dropped after ch218 , this in my book went from 5/10 in the first chapters to 9/10 rn , and i am quite exited to see how nanashi-sensei will wrap things up

Now that this is coming to an end I'm gonna miss this!!! Been reading this for years this is sad ash!!! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Just my opinion and I'm sure many won't agree, it's kinda a shame how drawn out parts if this series felt, just to have an ending that feels a little rushed

Fed-Kun's army
I am honestly wishing for them to have separate futures, while still holding their time together as a great experience. You can stone me to death now.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason, I REALLY want them to call each other by their first names in the end. I can understand "Nagatoro-san" thing, since it's Japan, where you can even call your spouse with -san, and it will look normal... but it feels extremely wrong to call your boyfriend just "Senpai" all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread