Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 153 - What's your dream, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
Senpai gonna go first and say something gross like, "my dream is a life with Hayase by my side" or something and she's gonna come up afterword and be like, "me too!" and then they have gross, sloppy kisses in front of the whole school and Nagatoro is laughed at for her whole last year of high school

Dex-chan lover
I honestly do not get the love for this

Nagatoro is just not likeable and the MC is so pathetic.

You’re so amazing nagatoro!!!! Is all we hear but she never does anything to warrant that.

The romance was forced and the character growth was just random filler that felt fisted in.

Dex-chan lover
I will miss Nagatoro updates in my follows.

But this is a sweet spot to end the story, now doubts about it.

Dex-chan lover
I always end up very distracted by Machida's dress. And the following battle panel was a surprise.
774 also buffed Macchi's specs since her introduction, so her outfit is even more distracting now.
I really want to see her in future seasons.

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter got leaked btw
e70Ii3b.png
Unironically, I'd love to read this AU, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly do not get the love for this

The bar for what constitutes a good ending in a pretty long series is low.

I think this is about as good an ending as you can expect given the context of no competing girl or other circumstance that might have kept them apart. The pacing is fine, not too rushed or drawn out, and it doesn't diminish an overall good series.

They each had a challenge to overcome, with the judo and art exam, but there was no real romantic or dramatic tension to suggest it wasn't going to end with them being together like this, so you are just not going to get the huge joy & relief when your hopeful expectation that they end up together is finally realized. Overall I'd give this a 9/10 and maybe 8/10 for the last 30 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
man they just turned the entire first 3 arcs of blue period into a montage

I’m so sad that this manga is ending soon but I’m excited for that last chapter. It’s also sad that we didn’t get an arc of senpai prepping for the exam, that would have been great. But we got what we got. See you all in 3 weeks

Double-page supporter
no sex chapter?

at the university macchi can try to steal paisen

Dex-chan lover
promising so far, the marriage had better be right after either this graduation or hers though. if they delay longer it would totally undercut the message of this chapter for one thing

and it's dumb that we still haven't met her parents

Fed-Kun's army
I am sad that this series is ending so shortly after they FINALLY officially are dating. I much enjoy series that let us enjoy them dating. Though I do hope that the final chapter isn't going to just have some quick time skip to a wedding. I find that to be a bit too cliche lol

Users who are viewing this thread