Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154.5 - Epilogue + Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Nice! Good to get a "final" sendoff. Although I doubt this is the real end of it. I'm glad the author decided to quit while he was ahead instead of forcing it to continue until it started to suck. Other companies (who probably forced artists to continue) should learn from this.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing missing was the final arc of the naked hero.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's what I call POLKA!
This is more in the line of what I expected as the series ending. Very good.

The extras are funny too, although I feel like the author's love for exhibitionism kinda rot a few steps too many... :pacman:

Now, to expect the completely unexpected future might-or-not-happen one-shot with them grown-up.

Dex-chan lover
The author could always give the rights to another mangaka… than the days of Nagatoro and her senpai would literally never end ;)

Dex-chan lover
The author knows when to stop. Dragging it longer only cause it harm than good.
I'm glad author recognize the existance of overseas fans and scanlation, and the plus poin he really cools with it.

I'm gonna wait his next manga, be it bizzare guro or big booba class rep. Simple SOL / School Life is still meta

Dex-chan lover
fuck college dude, where is the marriage and pregnancy

Dex-chan lover
Reading this series and the author notes... it's just crazy to know that this guy used to draw bestiality before this

Dex-chan lover
You know, we didn't say this enough, but thank you again for picking up the series after S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and his team dropped out after the KManga App launched.

This series has really been one of the best RomComs that I have read since coming back to the manga scene after a long layoff. I know we still have both Anjou-san and Akutsu-San still going, but with Komi ending soon, as well as Takagi-San and Ayumu both exiting stage right, it feels like the genre is slipping away.

But, this isn't supposed to be a sad time, Senpai and Nagatoro are going to be all right, and one day soon, Nanashi-Sensei will gift us with a glimpse into their lives down the road.

Hopefully, when that time comes, you guys will be right there to bring it to us. Thanks again, to you and your staff, Luigiymario, for making our lives a little brighter...

Holds down his home button, "Hey Google, Play Colorful Canvas..."

Dex-chan lover
Thats the epilogue?
722.png

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I would definitely read a manga of them.living together going to university.

Users who are viewing this thread