Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.5 - Senpai, Stand Up!

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy
@Mugabe22
Actually your comments got me thinking of a crazy theory. What if the story in this manga actually takes place years after the events in doujinshi Nagotoro? And either Senpai or Nagotoro is actually the son/daughter of the original couple from the doujinshi? It'll be like what happened in Takagi-san except that the roles are not reversed

Aggregator gang
I like how Senpai is not running away this time when Nagatoro's friends barge in for some "sparring". It shows that he's getting more used to these scenarios, not letting himself succumb to the teasing and pranks that the friends would put him through (at least not initially).

Also when Nagatoro says "That was so gross, I just had to smile!" I feel like that's her go to excuse for whenever she finds herself having a good time with Senpai. It's sweet.

Part of me wants to believe that Noodletoro is like that because she worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster and somehow belief in it turns your body slowly into noodles ?

Dex-chan lover
let's be honest here, who didn't buy boxing gloves after reading ippo? 🤣

Aggregator gang
I like that we're getting more Nagatoro chapters, or at least scenes of her hanging with her friends.
I'd love to see some MC without Magatoro, too, but that's not gonna happen.

Double-page supporter
Another fine session of 'Toro accidentally setting herself up for prime trolling by her friends. Meanwhile [Senpai is confused!] but can make an accurate rough guess as to how this mess started... 😏

She's literally looking out for him now.

I just... can't. No more. My heart can only take in so much wholesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread