Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I saw that, Senpai...

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro's noodle arm really reminds me of Gudako
https://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20161205/6112/42682/large/ec3de5f98b96209bc6f012b7543f911f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damnnn that was quite the juicy development.
A really nice way to integrate their S/M relationship and still progress the story.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Nyanpass
Rape jokes definitely violate 5.1, Be Civil. Even if it wasn't directed at anyone specifically, rape jokes aren't acceptable. If this were a rape-themed hentai then perhaps it would be on topic but it's not welcome here.

Please be careful what you joke about in the future.

Double-page supporter
Recent developments made me forget that this manga was all about verbal abuse

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro's swimmer's physique is just too much for this mortal to gaze upon; I can feel petrification setting in. Stiffening body parts aside, I could possibly last through a 5 km run if I were following that ass.

Dex-chan lover
THAT SPATS
THAT SPORTS BRA

F7sQDhz.png

Dex-chan lover
That outfit is ABSOLUTELY HARAM
It's also very counterproductive. I mean, have you ever tried running while fully erect?
It's not easy.

Fed-Kun's army
It's great to see Nagatoro trying to help Senpai and boost his self confidence. You can tell that she get's downright mad whenever Senpai downplays himself by saying the only thing he's good at is drawing. Nagatoro wants Senpai to see more of the aspects of himself that made her like him in the first place (even if Nagatoro will not verbally admit that Senpai has said qualities), namely Senpai's passion and dedication to what he sets his mind towards.

I like how Nagatoro's teasing is now more based on trying to motivate Senpai rather than teasing for the sake of teasing. I also like that Senpai is picking up that Nagatoro wasn't just simply making fun of him for kicks, if I'm interpreting him saying "You didn't have to go that far!" correctly.

Also it's funny that Nagatoro calls Senpai a pervert all the time since she always has a perverted grin whenever she sees Senpai checking her out and blushing at the sight of her.

Dex-chan lover
I would never let my teenage daughter leave the house wearing that. The Pasta family has no shame.

Users who are viewing this thread