Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I saw that, Senpai...

Aggregator gang
Lord, have mercy...
I didn't expect them to hit my athletic fetish this week. (I usually got Saotome for that.)
giphy.gif

She needs to build up his endurance so that he can work hard and make enough money for a nice wedding ring.

Supporter
I feel like she obtained her physical skills with hard work and wasn't talented, which is why she admires his artwork because he works on it so hard. Which is also why she gets upset whenever he gives up or half-asses the running. That and she wants to feel proud of him since the girls were making fun of him.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes bully me Nagatoro aaaaah oh crap I'm self-inserting again

@semon_demon Read this manga about lifspan https://mangadex.org/title/22440/jumyou-wo-kaitotte-moratta-ichinen-ni-tsuki-ichimanen-de

She saw how sempai allowed himself to be belittled by others during the run and so she had to try that herself

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was jealousy made her want to train sempai, so only her would be able to tease him. Or was it something about him giving up reminding her somehow of how she was before (maybe some amount of time before she met him)? Or is she so entranced with the idea of belieting him not even himself is allowed to do it?

Users who are viewing this thread