Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I saw that, Senpai...

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai's right, though. You can't be great at everything. And he's most likely so good at drawing/art because he dedicated his time to practicing that and honing his skill at it, something he's talented at, than wasting it at physical activities that he's not very talented at. It's a bit of time management and...well, just potential talent available...or lack thereof.

Petite, tanned, athletic, slim/tight body that likes to tease. Frankly I don't blame him at ALL for being flustered. If I was his age I'd be having a raging hard on every moment she was with me. This chapter sent me over the roof, FBI please don't come to my door....Sorry but I'm just a sucker for athletic girls with a tan.

But, like, 5km is HUGE when you're not sportif

When i began to do sport, at 17 and one of the worst athlete is my class, 1km was already close to my limit

I managed to, once, run for about 4km out of sheer will power and self hypnothisme, I was barely able to walk for the following week and found it really hard to go upstairs, it still slighty hurt 3 week after the fact at a level where i still felt it

Fed-Kun's army
I've just finished reading the doujinshi version before reading this one.

When she called Senpai "Maggot Senpai" I immediately remembered the doujinshi version

I just act ill to skip marathon
I don't wanna waste my precious energy
_:)3」∠)_

Dex-chan lover
You'd think this was already a real business, hot girls in sexy clothing running ahead of you motivating you to keep working out, a damn fine juicy ass just waving right ahead of you, it'd make a killing I'm sure.

Aggregator gang
I know the FBI are about to gank me but Nagatoro's tan lines are the best things ever. Also I feel for Senpai, I'm not actually bad at running, but I hate doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread