Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 34.5 - Special chapter

Dex-chan lover
When you’re in a relationship, there are some arguments you can never win, even when you are technically correct.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see a scene where Nagatoro and company is hanging out in the arts room, Nagatoro going on about Gross Senpai making lewd pictures, and Senpai calmly retorting: "Well you might find them lewd if you think that way, but I'm so grateful to Nagatoro for volunteering to model for me". Friends: "Whaat?!"
"Why, she even suggested she'd pose without clothes..." Nagatoro: "SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!"
(She did, back in chapter 2 and again in 4.5).

Dex-chan lover
I actually like how you can see her fangs (and some of the rest of her teeth) in the surprised panel.

Dex-chan lover
its nice to finally get some cliche chapter with nagatoro just teasing him
also, her teases here are not that different from early chapters but senpai instead of crying ended up making nagatoro blush, i like how much more confident senpai is

Yuh

I think it’s wild how they treat repeating a year so casually, my parents woulda castrated me if I had to repeat a year in high school.

Double-page supporter
More blessed noodle. Today's a good day.
How many more volumes do you think it'll take before this finally gets offered an anime? Because this series is absolutely prime for one.
Also, looking at the cover for that game, I can tell this is fiction because there's no way current playstation censorship would allow a game like that anymore.

She never asked for his name. IIRC she stopped him from giving his name during the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"What the fuck?! Were you just being honest about your feelings? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you kidding me, you asshole?!"
That last panel :D

Users who are viewing this thread