Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - You Made Me Do This, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Lol, actual retractable claws? Above and beyond, Sewing Club, well done.

Aggregator gang
When it comes to most other guys, Nagatoro couldn't even be bothered to hang out with them after school unless one of her friends forces her to come. When it's Senpai, however, Nagatoro is willing to get other people to construct an embarrassing costume for her to wear for him. That's adorable. Also looking forward to see what this cultural festival arc has in store for us.

Aggregator gang
@FrostedFoxes In past chapters, like the beach 2-parter, she had tan lines. Perhaps Nagatoro got a full-body tan over the week so she could provide the best possible reference for Senpai. Either that or 774 does not care about the continuity of Nagatoro's tan.

Nyagatoro going the extra mile. She was SOOOO embarrassed with that outfit, I think her friends are going to take sneaky pictures of her or make fun of her next ch.

Double-page supporter
She got a club to make her a special costume completely based on a drawing Senpai made of her as a catgirl so she could wear it and be his model. And all because he challenged her to do it realizing how embarrassing it would be.

Looks like Senpai is the new bully.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10, second panel:
That face is saying: 'I've done it, now your seed is mine'
👹

Dex-chan lover
EXTRA EXTRA
BULLY NOT SO TOUGH AFTER BEING BULLIED!

Dex-chan lover
Won’t senpai have even bigger problems when he shows off a picture of a cosplayer in the serious Art-Club stuff...?
I’m guessing the both of them getting closer through that backlash will be the main Arc of this Festival...either that or sleepy gyaru will make a move

Users who are viewing this thread