Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Senpai's Staring Into Space

oh wow, he knows who she is with just by her footsteps? This girl seems to mean a lot to him.
I bet Nagotoro will slam the door open next.

Aggregator gang
Wait a minute... The three gyarus + Nagatoro + this President = 5, WE GO-TOUBUN NOW BOIS

Aggregator gang
WAIT HOLY FUCK
E3.png

Aggregator gang
@sack-o-rine. Holy crap. It was right there the whole time. The girl in Senpai's manga from chapter 1 was based off the art club president, similar to how Siegfried was Senpai's self-insert (according to Nagatoro). Similar hairstyle, same face, they even have the same personality/dedicated to their work, with of course some "artistic changes" from Senpai's part. It makes sense that Senpai would give his self-insert a love interest based on a girl he liked in real life. Plus, with her leaving to do cram study, Senpai, during chapter 13, turned that into Siegfried's companion leaving for her homeland. The girl from Senpai's manga wasn't some idealized fantasy, she was the girl that got away.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro is worst girl, this is the president first time and she already is winning.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!
PRESIDENT !!!
Agh i hope nagatoro confess to him already -.-

Wow now, who said we could do tie-ins with beginning of the story and start some plot advancement.........

Wow, you guys hearing must suck. It's pretty easy to recognize people by their footsteps. Each person has a unique walking pattern.

@sack-o-rine
what the f... i forgot about that.
oh no why am i getting a bad feeling about this, specifically for senpai. Like the bullying will intensify, because of jealousy?

Users who are viewing this thread