Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Senpai's Staring Into Space

Wait, how the hell could they have club activities, or be recognized as one such club if for the entire year it's *only* been him?

so the president say that we second years don't have time for activities and clubs and have to go to cram school, but isn't senpai also a second year?

edit: nm it was a flashback my mistake

Aggregator gang
I am not sure if he is afraid or if he has (had?) a crush on her.

Gyaru trio as funny as always, its impossible not to love them

Dex-chan lover
..............LOOK AT THOSE JUGS ,everyone is well developed in the chest area expect the main heroin

@8mnifarious pretty sure it's what gonna happen, I mean, this manga is too vanilla (yes, it is) to throw out a full love triangle war.

Dex-chan lover
VDw6agm.png

the ears are too low

Senpai is definitely going to be disappointed that the club she left him consists of only one art person and a bunch of gyarus using it as a hangout location. Hopefully this will make MC grow as a character and make FMC jealous and finally realize that the longer she waits the more chance of him being stolen will be.

@Valanway they probably don't have club activities (apart from him going to the clubroom to draw). As for being recognized, third years are probably still members, sure they're ghost members but they still count for the minimum numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread