Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

Contributor
my guess is that they axed it (please tell me that I'm wrong), so this is the final arc in which they'll both realize each other's feeling and yet do nothing to get together, so we'll get an open ending or something?

Aggregator gang
Well well don't think too bad about her for now. With limited information, we can't really say if shes a b*tch or not. Maybe she only wants senpai to move on about the art club because c'mon senpai was pretty much the only member of the club. Senpai should stop getting hung up about the past and move his life forward or somwthing like that?

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, Paisen got pushed into a sink or swim situation, lets see if all the bullying finally reinforced his spine.

Double-page supporter
The only active member of the art club versus the entire rest of the art club? Yeah, not gonna be too hard to beat an empty display, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confuzzled but also Nagatoro is actually supporting Paisen in something so it's a win-win

DreamCarver I'm confuzzled but also Nagatoro is actually supporting Paisen in something so it's a win-win

She has always supported him. She's there at the studio every day.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure that Nagatoro will convince the other girls to work as models because of the shared guilt or by using her menacing stare.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a lot of people missed the point that she's there because the student council basically told her, "Some people are misusing the clubroom. You're the president, go fix it." She may have left it to Senpai but we haven't seen much effort from him in keeping it going so for all she knows he'd been taking advantage of a kindness to goof around.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused here. How is she leading another art club in the same school, but has abandoned the one senpai's in?

Dex-chan lover
At first I was excited to see this character but she seems extremely unreasonable.

@caenlim I don't get that either.

Aggregator gang
Gotta re-read that chapter, was too busy staring at Nagatoro's midriff.

Never actually understood why in all stories someone walks in and wayves some usless authority around, and it `s suppose to create some kind of drama...
Or how in some stories guy talks to a pretty girl, and all guys are out to get him...

I mean really, who would stand for that shit in real life??? Literally "fuck off, stupid cunt" is what i`d say to anyone trying this shit on me... I ain`t hurting nobody, so go screw yourself. Come back and bother me, when i am about to do something really bad. And if some guy would start pushing me, because a girl he doesn`t have balls to even talk to, is now talking with me, i`d break his face

What i am trying to say- those kind of cliches are stupid as fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Please bully someone already. At this point this mangas name is a false advertisement :(

Dex-chan lover
@caenlim
She isn't. It's her and the other members against senpai. My assumption is she's testing him to see if he's maintained his work in the club and hasn't just been messing around with his new gal-pals.

Users who are viewing this thread