Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

It's weird that she'd take it so serious about it becoming a place for "good for nothings" when this bitch hasn't been in the club for 99% of the current school year, and NON-Art Club members have participated and been within the club more than her or any of the other third years. A ghost president is about as good for nothing as the people she's making a fuss about even when she has no clue if they even exist (they don't, or rather, they just look like troublemakers, but they're all in other clubs or groups and are at least diligent in those).

Aggregator gang
Everything she said is right though. Why are a bunch of goons hanging out in the artroom constantly? Even my old High School which was lax would have had them tossed out eventually.

Dex-chan lover
The club president is a bitch. If Paisen beats her, she won't submit the disbandment application, huh? The whole setting of the bet is fucked up: Only Paisen can lose anything in it. If he wins, things will continue as they were, but it makes no difference for the ghost president who's never there in the first place. But if she wins, she can terminate the club for whatever personal reason that makes her want to do it, and Paisen will lose his precious club. This is exactly the kind of bet bullies would force on their victims.

@wexmajor And wtf do you think she did? She showed up, they discussed ideas for the festival, then informs him of the rumors and what the student council told her about the club’s situation, checks to see if it’s all true, see’s the mess on the table and his manga drawings of Nekotaro and assumes it’s true. She waited to hear his thoughts about the situation and her decision on disbanding the club, but since our MC here has no backbone and doesn’t say anything, she assumed he has no problem to the idea.

Group Leader
@Urappy It's exactly as you say! Sometimes, when you read comments, it seems like some people don't actually read the words in the chapter and their reactions and rage have nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

Honestly, prez disbanding the club because the student council told her it was a basically a hangout room instead of an art club is pretty realistic, though she didn't exactly convey it too well. I don't really think it makes her a bitch though. Even if she were, she doesn't seem anywhere near the bitchiest of club president/student council bitches in anime and manga.

How could the president possibly be in the right? Who cares if people are hanging out in the club room? They aren't breaking anything, and senpai is always drawing.

@FredFriendly
That might wake him up to the reality of the situation (club room has been converted into a playground for non-members among other things)
The horror! Teenagers socializing during extra-curricular activities.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds about right, like there's usually a minimum member requirement for a club, so this Pres and Student Council probably just let it be with the one person still doing club activities.

Of course the special exception would be taken away if the person took the piss, in this case it looked like he was taking the piss with their leniency with having a gang of girls use the room as a hangout, plus not creating artistic and just drawing a girl in cosplay.

Group Leader
@emMeBi86 The whole president-senpai interaction was there just to reinforce how much of a weak sissy senpai is and to make nagatoro look caring by whiteknighting his pansy ass. I honestly saw nothing of value come out of this chapter. The president character is ruined, senpai remains a pussy and now we have this competition arc nobody asked for.

Dex-chan lover
@spacecowboy easy: if they want to hang out, they could do it outside club rooms. Heck, even outside SCHOOL.
Why should be legit to leave external people in a club? And the “they didn’t break anything” is not a valid excuse because something can always happen; so, to prevent problems to the club, they simply should not be there.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of how this was handled. This was the perfect chance for Senpai to show a bit more of courage after his recent development.

I don't expect him to go from a pussy to Chad McBigCock so fast but I'd like it if the guy was a little less whiny so we get to see Nagatoro's effect on him.

I'd side with the Club Pres, she's in the right. Don't know why there are hate comments towards her. Plus that's what the Student Council is there for, to address issues, rumours and clubs that aren't doing any activites. They'll just give the club room to a different club if they're not doing any activities and its become a hangout for non-members. So the Club Pres has to resolve the issue.

@spacecowboy Yeah, who cares if random people come to a class in session and starts yelling and playing for no reason.
Who cares if a guy comes to your workplace to wreak havoc while you're trying to work. It's not about breaking any rules or anything, it's about imposing on one's workplace, in fact, as far as I recall, MC wanted to be alone multiple times (or at least only with Nagatoro from loneliness) so he could draw in peace. (Though I wouldn't mind sleepy gyaru being there too, she's best girl)

Reading all these comments made me lose braincells from all the rage that I've been seeing. Everyone's raging about the club prez and complains about her being a complete bitch, but nobody realises that she's being reasonable and has a point (for the most part).

If anything, I personally like the club prez, I think she's cool, but seriously... It's almost like people don't even need speech bubbles for manga, everyone complains about it like they literally just skimmed through images, cause it feels like nobody read it.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why people are mad with the president I mean she is still the president so she has the power in the club room and technically what Nagatoro and friends are doing is the “delinquent taking over clubs cliche” but instead of men who bullies the club members it’s now cute girls.

Plus their will be a question of usage of club funds here the school offered that room so that students can discuss and do art and not just play around it’s like a basketball club where 99% of the members doesn’t do basketball usually that will end up with a warning of disbandment(from the stuco or a teacher) then MC will look for other players and then they’ll aim for the nationals.

They prefer to think with their dicks I guess

Dex-chan lover
Feels like prez wanted him to man up and firmly say he didn't wanted the club to be disbanded, so that's why she provoked him. I mean, at least I spent the whole chapter wishing him to man up, feels like it's about time.

Users who are viewing this thread