Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Don't underestimate Toro Cat

Aggregator gang
@DevLogger I agree with you to an extent. I think she's a naturalist or nudist at heart, though, rather than an exhibitionist now(she doesn't seem to derive any kind of sexual gratification from the shock of others at seeing her nude). I'm almost willing to bet she goes around her own house in the nude...or at the very least in her own room(as her family might be uncomfortable). I definitely agree that she's an eccentric oddball, too. As for why she chooses herself as a nude model...I think it could be what you say...but, I'm still suspecting that she just does it because it's how she actually feels. Like she told Sempai in an earlier chapter(or was it later at this point? not sure), you have to paint or express something you love or however she put it. So, it's either vanity...or she truly believes the human body shouldn't be hidden(which is exactly what being naturalist/nudist is about)...maybe a bit of both.

As for if the Sempai did the same? Obviously not...he's not a beautiful, buxom woman...or, at the very least, an Adonis man(if a "stud" artist did this, you know he'd get the same turnout from female spectators the way she got it from male ones). Personally, I don't think she does it on purpose to get an advantage...though, the question remain on whether or not she knows of the saying "Sex sells"...and even if she does, she could still be doing this in-spite of it. Knowing it'd give her advantage; but, not really caring one way or the other as this is her artistic expression of her own core beliefs(as a naturalist/nudist) that she holds dear. Like you said, though...or rather agreeing with what you said, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some vanity influencing her to express her art this way, too. It would certainly explain the expression of "pride" I perceived on her face in the second painting for this cultural festival. Actually, yeah...thinking on it now as I'm typing this, I'm certain it's both. She knows she's beautiful and is proud of her naked, natural form.

(EDIT: Suddenly had a thought...I wonder if AC Prez isn't actually a witch. I could so imagine her dancing naked around a bonfire in the middle of the forest. XD)

Supporter
@Kami_Nana: Well, as for her going around in the nude, I don't want to spoil anything further, lol. I'm going to draw a strange parallel between the AC president here and USC Vice President Meiko Shiraki from Prison School. Both characters have a similar physique and physical beauty, and both behave and do things in a often exaggerated and over-the-top fashion. Both characters have no qualms about putting themselves on display, this president standing proudly right next to her nude presentations, and Meiko, well, definitely with the way she dresses. Despite their substantial assets, it's difficult to take them seriously (they certainly look serious most of the time) when their actions shock or leave you dumbfounded, and I think this was the authors' aim, in both cases, though perhaps for different reasons. This is I think unfortunate for the AC prez, because such a connotation makes it difficult or even unnecessary to look further into her character. I could be wrong though, we're not that far into the story.

Is the AC president a true narcissist? I doubt that, but there is a fine line between vanity and pride, and even these are not so negative when there's some love involved. I don't think she is a witch, per sé, but she does have the habit of showing up unexpectedly, with often unusual circumstances, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
This is how you make a nude painting
26319.jpg

https://mangadex.org/title/26319/imouto-no-ane

Fed-Kun's army
The Chad levels are strong in this one! Not too long ago he couldnt even bear to be in the same room with a group of girls and now look at him!

Double-page supporter
@Kami_Nana
Does that mean the "restrain" part is her wearing a shirt three sizes too small with the buttons threatening to pop if she were to take too deep a breath?

Double-page supporter
prez boobs defy physics to the point that im actually turned off by them

thats a really weird feeling to have, not being turned on by big boobs

Dex-chan lover
Wow the author doesn't miss a chance, what a way to cross promote, making you like the chapter and a bullying girl.

C'mon prez wtf you just straight up put your big ass titties out there ? You've already ascended way past common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread