Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Then... I'll lick yours~♡

Dex-chan lover
At this rate Senpai’s gonna lose his virginity by slipping on the smallest puddle in the world and having his schlong slide right into Nagatoro’s mouth like wasabi ice cream.
Made exactly one comment for this moment and then left, respect.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Nagatoro was flirting pretty aggressively in this chapter, staring him in the eyes while she licks her ice cream, asking him to lick her ice cream, and even trying to lick his, all while making those suggestive faces. I wonder what got into her all of a sudden.

The way Senpai casually caught Nagatoro so quickly with barely a reaction was also pretty chad of him.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga has one weakness, in my personal opinion, it's that there's just too many of these one-off chapters with just the two of them getting into some kind of embarrassing situation due to Nagatoro's teasing. They are not bad by any means, and they were certainly essential in the beginning to help establish their relationship, but there's already been so many of them at this point that they start to feel a little samey. I would prefer more focus on their relationships with other characters and larger story arcs (like the cultural festival arc for example) that drive the plot forward at this point. I guess you could argue that these help deepen the relationship between the two of them, but they are getting a little dull and repetitive for me.

Users who are viewing this thread