Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

This episode went from tense to lewd to wholesome faster than a pronghorn running away.

... too much just happened, so I'm just going to say I appreciate Gamo-chan a lot.

@BloodKing1 the author made a mini tie-in game for this manga that stated the MMC's name is Hachiouji Naoto. the same game was the first source for FMC's name being Nagatoro Hayase; since a whole arc here in the manga got devoted to finding out her name, we're probably going to see the same thing for his name a million chapters in the future...

I feel like in the beginning it was just senpai who was constantly flustered but now they're both equally flustered. I liked the old dynamic but this is good too

Dex-chan lover
I really like the friends now lol, welp he's trying his best.

Still that was kind of a dick move right there, I really thought with Nagatoro denying it so hard senpai would get sad or something and skedaddle outta there without giving her the present but at this point I guess I was a dumbass for thinking that senpai couldnt take some abuse i guess, lukewarm compared to what went on the first 5 chapters.

Welp indeed Gamo-chan it was something, theyre sneaking each other a present.

Straight up sex scene ? Holy fuck lol.

So big titty senpai is leaving ? I wonder if the story will continue up to there ? Some new people coming into the artclub and Toro getting jelly? God I just want them to get together already lol it kinda seems like maybe it'll happen but ... I also doubt it a lot.

Welp there's still Valentine's to come I guess, also a couple of chapters of them in winter break first ? Getting together for a shrine visit, going back to school, graduation, there's still a lot of chapters till then so hopefully they get together and we get a year of them as a couple, big doubt on that one.

I was expecting her to give him a dog colla-... eerm I mean a choker instead but this is good too.

Am im the only one really surprised with that Sakura scene?
Was i tricked to think that she was not like this???
Who tf is that??
i have so many questions...

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodKing1 If I remember correctly, Senpai's name was already revealed at the earlier chapters. Even I forgot about it since I got used to "Senpai" xD.

Edit: Nevermind, lol. It says "Yorishiku" in chapter 3, but I looked it up in the wiki and his full name is Hachioji Naoto.

Users who are viewing this thread