Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

Me after reading this chapter:
072.png

So that means that Nagatoro was not unreasonably scared of Senpai’s fake date with Sakura. Sakura could’ve gone for Senpai just for her own fun :/

Double-page supporter
Jeeze, at least the barrier manag didn't wait long to "tee hee, everyone you've grown to care about is dead now" us. Almost 50 chapters in? I don't know if I'd rather have an ass pull start over that invalidates everything, or just go from here which also invalidates everything. They both suck.

Yamaguchi must have come from one of those stealth games where the guards can't see you if you're more than 10 feet away.

Dex-chan lover
I love when Nagatoro turns into a noodle.
She is plainly an avatar of the FSM, with how noodley she is.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see this animated...these two dolts remaining pure towards each other in a world fulla sin.

Aggregator gang
It's funny how this just broke the typical anime trope of total clean school rooftops. Like hell, in almost every anime, manga, etc., the rooftop of high schools are basically restricted to main characters only.

That NPC-like alert level of the teacher was funny, I mean, they were basically in front of him in the hallway and he didn't notice simply, because they were not nearby.

Contributor
Remember the days when she straight up bullied him until he cried alone in his room every night?

Neither do I.

See, Senpai? It wasn't that hard, you finally did the first move. Congratulations, I guess. Hope this will keep up in the future chapters.

The story is so weird that it kind of annoying bc, "senpai" is dense and Nagatoro is an idiot bully who has a crush on "senpai", the MP knows that she "likes someone who is fun to be around with" and MP know her persona when speaking to another male characters.. JUST CONFESS YOUR FEELING TO NATGATORO YOU DENSE "SENPAI"
and one extra detail GIVE THE MAIN CHARACTER A NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can read between the lines in chapter 2.5 then actually Nagatoro is boosting the MP confidence and persona but a loner is a loner, nothing there to do 😔

Users who are viewing this thread