Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Senpai? What's wrong~?

I thought the story would be like this.

Senpai got his ankle sprain while training.
Senpai tryhard to finish his marathon with Nagatoro.
Nagatoro realize senpai ankle became swollen when his training alone..
Nagatoro more respect to senpai with her trademark "making fun of senpai" with dere-dere..

But the author say, No!! They chase Big Boobs Bunny with fishnet while senpai has sprain ankle..

What a twist. LOL

So much gold in this chapter:
- Senpai literally training to show Naga his good site
- Naga:"Even a dull, slow tortoise like you might manage to win if you try really hard" = "You could score if you just tried"
- Sakura setting up the tortoise = senpai, hare = nagatoro analogy to ship them
- everyone shocked when the true hare shows up in full fucking bunny cosplay. Check out second panel on page 8, how Naga suspiciously looks at Senpai, making sure he is not ogling
- EDIT: also check out Sakura in that panel; she seems to be enjoying the sight of Pres in a tight bunny outfit a bit to much
- Senpai claiming that Naga cannot beat Pres (in race), triggering Naga thinking she cannot beat her in getting Senpai's affection
- Naga literally pushing Senpai into fighting against Pres
- Yoshi "accidentally" stopping at cross walk, so group gets seperated and they can get some alone time. Naga noticing this and being glad they support them
- Naga appreciating Senpai getting fit, but pushing him even further by teasing him
- Upon noticing that Senpai pushed himself so hard he got hurt, she literally picks him up and supports him to finish the race, disregarding her own goals

Aight nah I like this manga but it does not warrant a 2 week gap between chapters there are manga that release chapters more frequently that are longer

Double-page supporter
listen i'm all for expressing yourself but you're going to end up in a manga where they have to put useless black bars on places we can already see.

Dex-chan lover
The pres is more than eccentric if that were possible. Nagatoro can be cute when she is helpful

What chapter did she wear that sports bra and spats again in the little flashback? Need to uhh, go look back at that

Dex-chan lover
@Dakkan Whoever "they" is said it was fine. I wouldn't put it past Prez to have inquired about it in the first place, but it's more funny to imagine the school just brought it up themselves.

When the girl you had a crush on is accidentally an insane wingman, and the girl you are into now considers her a rival because the ex-crush is a damn pervert.

Aggregator gang
Prez being so gloriously insane even the Toro Gang look slightly concerned

Users who are viewing this thread