Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Senpai? What's wrong~?

Dex-chan lover
You know, they say a crisis is when you reveal someone's true character.

Nagatoro may harass senpai, but when he really needs her help, even if he doesn't say so himself, she's always willing to lend him a hand.
That's a sign that you can truly depend and rely upon someone.

But, as a side note, at this point, the President is just an exhibitionist that wants senpai to notice her. There's no hiding it at this point lmao.

I'm 90% confident there'll be a timeskip and we just see Nagatoro and Senpai in bed, and you can just see the president watching them naked from within the house like a horror movie.

Fed-Kun's army
it took me a second to notice the prez because i've been reading much wierder stuff

Dex-chan lover
If Ross Edgley can do a marathon pulling a car then titty pres can do one in a bunny girl outfit.

Nice to see some progress. The past 3 chapters were a bit of a drag tbh.

I love how Nagatoro unconditionally supports her beloved senpai despite her constant teasing and regardless of what it might cost her (such as finishing last). Just goes to show how much she loves him at this point.

Why am I not surprised at exhibitionist Prez being her usual exhibitionist self? It's just become a given at this point and I expect it at some point in every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Everything I wanted to say has been said, so imma just admire how manly Nagatoro looks in those last panels when she puts her game face on.

Aggregator gang
"Death flag!!" XD

@Tamerlane Prez is a naturalist or nudist rather than an exhibitionist. She definitely doesn't do this just to get Sempai's attention, either. Or it would be focused on him...it's not. She just doesn't care who sees. She also clearly has no romantic feelings for Sempai in anyway...or she wouldn't be setting him up with Toro. There's no jealousy or anything to even suggest it. It's just her and her nudism/naturalism.

Dex-chan lover
Now this I really like, finally hes been keeping up training to look good in front of her eh ? Yes lol indeed I really like this not like all the other times when he was just pushed around finally some effort from my boy paisen to improve himself.

That's very nice.

@Kami_Nana

I agree with you there I think that prez just has a nudist fetish or something of the sort, she enjoyed being seen, or the feeling of liberation from being naked or something weird but indeed she doesn't particularly seem to like senpai at all, she's kinda close to him and she's fine being around him while naked but I don't think she's interested romantically in him.

But then again who knows there is that weird scene where she was getting naked for him and changed her mind when Nagatoro came in.

Users who are viewing this thread