Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62.5 - Volume 8 Extras

Dex-chan lover
lol that last 4-koma was cute.

God for a Yuri lover like myself that's a nice image for errr research purposes.

Prez sure is ... Errr confident.

@Destroyman
I was referring to your comment 6 months ago 😂

>>Why does everyone want Komi to be animated anyway? Like, I've read every chapter, and there are plenty of better rom-com manga out there that haven't gotten an anime yet.

Dex-chan lover
@SupremeDoc I mean, it's been a while since I wrote the comment, but off the top of my head, I'd say "AFO Guard", "Maid-san in My House", "Mattaku Saikin no Tantei to Kitara", "Necromance", "Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!", "It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!", and "Expressionless Kashiwada-san and Emotional Oota-kun" are some examples of rom-com manga that I think are way better than Komi is, but still haven't gotten anime adaptations. There are plenty of other examples too though, I just think these ones are especially noteworthy.

Ironically I think most of Komi's issues could be fixed if you just removed the three protagonists (Komi, Tadano, and Manbagi), as I actually like most of the supporting cast. The love triangle plot, and Komi's incredibly dumb gimmick of being insecure despite having no discernable flaws and everyone else literally worshipping her really gets annoying after a while though, and ruins what would otherwise be a pretty enjoyable manga, at least for me.

EDIT: Fixed Typo.

@Destroyman
I started reading Komi san but i just didnt get hooked so i stopped after the 1st chapter. I get what you mean tho just based on other gimmick rinse and repeat mangas.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Aggregator gang
Our Cat got turned into a mouse and got cornered but she escape by a hair lol

Users who are viewing this thread