Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Watch over the house for me, okay, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
@gartender you'll hear it in Japanese, and of course when you directly translate it into English. In English you'd probably actually hear "Your lovely wife will make it for you!" instead.

Dex-chan lover
Her face on the last panel isn't really flustered, because I assume she knows he's delirious. It's more concerned if I'm being honest, which is the reaction I'd expect because I don't think she would know how to react.

I also laugh how adult Nagatoro is just taller Nagatoro in a business suit. Even in his dreams of the future, she wears the pants in this relationship.

@The_Trash_Man Why would you post a picture of my parents?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder wich of her friends was she talking to over the phone.

Fed-Kun's army
@ninjadoparana A lot of the Japanese customs tend to be a bit exaggerated within anime and manga. Even handholding is seen as a lewd meme because of how the characters act when talking about it.

Double-page supporter
"Name Calling Gone Sexual (ALMOST DIED) (I MEAN HE HAD A FEVER HOLY SHIT!)"

Dex-chan lover
I went through a similar thing when I was sick except there was no cute girl so all I did was imagine being married to one whenever I wasn't too busy puking or shitting while crying.

Pretty much the same experience.

WHY SO MUCH SUGAR, I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THAT SUGARRR .......... GIVE ME MORE GODDAMIT

Users who are viewing this thread