Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Well~ I'm stuffed, Senpai!

Hold up, can we appreciate that he was smart enough to just take a piece of the croquette instead of just biting it?

Senpai is actually a pretty nice ML. He's a bit of a wimp, but not so much that it makes him pathetic. You see him overcome his wimpy tendencies so that he can help other people, like how he worked up the courage to treat Nagatoro to some food to make her happy. I like the ML.

I really hope that “normalfag” is something the translator put in and not the actual translation

Power Uploader
more than bullying, they're only flirting everyday, anyway... I don't dislike it but now i want to see some "aggressive" actions!😏 And maybe as first choice, husband and wife! Or harem depends on what he prefers

However... YEEE!! I want to see the anime!!

Riajuu is internet terminology made up by 2chan, so using the 4chan equivalent is not inappropriate in this case.

Dex-chan lover
>translating Riajuu as normalfag
i see the translator is a man of culture.

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed. When Senpai bit down on the spot Nagatori bit into, WHY DID WE NOT SEE HER REACT AT ALL? That would've been a perfect page.

Dex-chan lover
>using the world normalfag instead of normies
senpai browse /a/ for a living

I would prefer "Riajuu" with a TL note for people who aren't Japanese enough, but "normalfag" is fine.

@bimikushi There's no need to be so upset.
Do what Fangéd Scan did and make your own version if you're that buttblasted by a word.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice.

Oh wait, I'm one chapter too early for that joke.

It still was a nice chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread