Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Because of this I just spent my last weeks reading 1247 chapters of Hajime no Ippo......

man I liked this more when it had that sadistic feel to it because now it just turned into every generic SoL manga in existence.

disappointing

Now look at the Cover. Heroine pinching her own upper arm at the most sensitive place while smiling... what may that signify? Mmmmm?
You should look more into details, guys. You may sail into unknown seas. Though its not my cup of coffe, thus I only read a couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Teney IIRC, the skin under the arm is supposed to feel like a titty. Or at least that's what I read in either this or some other manga.

you know, i once knew a girl who acted like a more grounded version of this girl. Back in middle school she used to hurl insults at me nearly daily, and for some reason i was terrified to stand up for myself for the most part. it eventually culminated in her quite literally pulling me out of line in front of the whole class and berate me because i wasn't walking fast enough. I had enough and yelled back at her, after a back and forth for a few moments, and things escalating pretty quickly toward the physical i got held back that year and thought it was over with, how wrong i was.
next year comes around, and i get pushed through the grade in the first week, teachers probably didn't want to deal with me not wanting to do any work. Of course i ended up in the same class as her, and the first thing she did when she say me sit at a chair, was pick the one directly behind and proceed to tell as many people as possible that i was a rapist and tried to do so to her. gladly it didn't stick for too long, only a few months. One good thing though, is that since i had stood back in another previous yea (i think third) due to familial reasons, i was given a chance to skip from 8th to High school if i could show i had sufficiently learned the materials. i spent the week i was given studying (for the first time ever) i eventually passed it, and was off to high school, which is a whole nother issue in it's own way.
Now i'm not saying that she liked me or anything, like Nagatoro obviously likes our mc here. Just saying that this manga hit a bit closer to home than i originally expected.

TL;DR - Manga hit closer to home than i thought it would, brought up old memories, and i vented about them here.

Dex-chan lover
So if you have Tsundere and Evolve it...This what you get??....

i Though if you evolve Tsundere it became yandere... what even is This... An S & M...

Welp... idk any more...

@Askun
she is an S but he isn't M because he doesn't enjoy it but just get used to it since she is the only person who talk to him kinda like stockholm syndrome

from "holy shit that's horrible!" to "holy shit that's adorable" seamlessly
quite a skill I must admit

I've heard it gets 'better' later on but I really don't like her in the first few chapters. Can't bring myself to read past chapter 3, I'd despise someone like that in real life.

The characters development in this manga better than nisekoi, as well as the comedy and romance

Users who are viewing this thread