Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Contributor
QTNMPXH.png

Girl taste my love every single last drop
Won't be satisfied baby till you begging me to stop...

Eh. Had to. Haven't noticed it posted here...

Dear Esteemed members of MangaDex,
I may be called low IQ for this, but I seriously can't find any redeeming qualities in Nagatoro. All she ever does is call our low confidence beta mc gross and even makes him cry in the first chapters. It surprises me even more than the mc seems to be fucking into it as well, seeing as he develops feelings for this cunt. Who even is the target audience for this fucking vice doccumentary on verbal abuse? Beta masochists? Guys who like NTRing their girl? I don't even know why I care enough about this to even comment, or to secretly hope some isekai fag comes along and turns her into a harem trope. Apologies for ranting, and I'm not calling any readers beta or a masochist.
Sincerely,
IJUSTWANTLONGSTRIP

Dex-chan lover
Dear Esteemed members of MangaDex,
I may be called low IQ for this, but I seriously can't find any redeeming qualities in Nagatoro. All she ever does is call our low confidence beta mc gross and even makes him cry in the first chapters. It surprises me even more than the mc seems to be fucking into it as well, seeing as he develops feelings for this cunt. Who even is the target audience for this fucking vice doccumentary on verbal abuse? Beta masochists? Guys who like NTRing their girl? I don't even know why I care enough about this to even comment, or to secretly hope some isekai fag comes along and turns her into a harem trope. Apologies for ranting, and I'm not calling any readers beta or a masochist.
Sincerely,
IJUSTWANTLONGSTRIP

I think the main reason people are attracted to the series is because Nagatoro doesn't really despise the MC, instead doing what is believed to be teasing. The first chapters were a bit harsher, having nagatoro, like you said, being more agressive, making him cry and whatnot, but with time, however, their relationship got closer.

I'm just thankful that the author changed the path the manga was going, bully ain't nice, but playful teasing can be cute, i think.

Group Leader
Volume 5 cover art (posted by Nanashi) https://twitter.com/774nanash/status/1128666500951416833
D6nTAKGU8AAmHbt

Dex-chan lover
AMSTq4o_d.jpg

Oh shit, the club President is here and she is STACKED.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
While I'm enjoying the story so far, I just hope 774 doesn't take another month to release the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread