Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
0fAnhki.png

this simple stuff usually get an anime, if it get an anime, i wonder which seiyuu gonna cast nagatoro....

Power Uploader
@me474 It's a sort of layered joke
1. The text is based on the onion article School Bully Not So Tough Since Being Molested
2. The background of the ad is from chapter 2 of the original doujin where NTR (the bully girl has a boyfriend) is supposedly happening https://mangadex.org/chapter/25262/1
3. Recent chapters of this series has shown that Nagatoro gets extremely jealous when the Male character is with another girl and any implication where she gets NTR'd

@UDie2day
thanks,i get it now
on a note: the original manga was pretty hardcore compared to the current tsundere act

@sirwolfeye
It fulfills a common introverted beta male dream: that the teasing and flirtation from an extrovert, attractive and popular girl isn’t just for fun and out of boredom, but she actually is interested romantically or just develops feelings over time. In reality this never happnes (it’s completely unnatural to build attraction this way for a normal girl) and the girl usually loses her hyper-interest in just a few days, sometimes weeks and then either stays as a good friend or not (if the male tried to confess and was inevitably rejected).

A friendzoning Nagatoro would be awfully realistic and we don’t need manga for that, real life is cruel enough.

Same with popularity of the tsundere type of character (which doesn’t exist in reality). Invented by George Lucas, it is the realization of a dream that the rejecting female actually just pretends out of shame, which is bizarre but sexy and cute at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@dend08 there is actually an add for manga with nagatoro voiced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqBgmvvwro
with Kurosawa Tomoyo voicing her

@UDie2day She doesn't have a boyfriend in the original doujins, that was another prank on her end. That was her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread