Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Fed-Kun's army
@Xarxyc
According to MAL: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (can vouch for this), and Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (haven't read it, it says it has more fanservice).

the president seems to be an overly serious but still pretty cool person. nice. this comic is overall very charming. i like goma-chan, too. she and nagatoro both have that little extra spice of shittiness that's just right.

The prez's head is also in the fucking clouds. You've got an 11/10 body and make a nude painting and you think you won because of your skills? Get the fuck out of here.

i feel like the mc isn't the one getting bullied anymore by nagatoro but bully her instead

Hoo boi.

The comments section is relatively bombing itself to dust every single time an update comes on!

XD

I think the mods should just permaban every single posts that reiterates the same thing/concept over and over and over and over and over and over.

Like, A says "I don't like this One thing."

Then B says, "Ok. Your opinion is idiotic. Why you reading this?"

Then the two intellectuals repeat the SAME MEANINGLESS ARGUMENT ALL OVER THE COMMENTS SECTION EVERY SINGLE TIME AN UPDATE GRACES US ALL.

Sorry about the Caps but somebody had to say it. And I will.

With all due respect, Mr./Mrs. Moderator, it's high time your Excellency graced us with your Banhammer's magic show. Don't just be like those passive Mods who are like, "Whatever, let them do whatever they want. If shit hits the fan I can just Ban Everything. Boom! No more work for me to waste my time with. Let's play Mario Cart now."

I totally understand that I have no freaking idea how a Mod has to juggle responsibilities, their IRL lives and that most important thing: playing fair authority.

But when I saw this case in the Nagatoro comments section, I just thought to myself.

"This could all have been solved pretty easily if the Mod had simply actively excercised their godly powers to simply state that "Repetitive comments that include obviously stated opinions that have already been expressed by the commenter previously at least 5 times in the past AND which is, the Initial Cause of ALL THE SUFFERING in this thread will be BANNED.

"Also, anyone, I repeat for clarity, ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO DARES TO BRING UP REDUNDANT SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT IS PROHIBITED BY THE ABOVE RULE OF MOD WILL BE BANNED FOREVER AND EVER FROM THIS THREAD. THIS MANGA IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND IF I FIND ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO BRING SHIT IN MY ENTERTAINMENT I WILL FIND THEM. AND I WILL BAN THEM."

BOOM.

Case closed permanently.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD TRY TO MESS WITH YOU!

That's how you could have saved the latest comments section from being locked forever. Because of some goddamn busybodies arguing again and again and again and again with each other non-stop the Mod had to threadlock it all.

Who cares about who was right or wrong when everyone else is fucked over by some people who can't even control themselves!?

I have had this opinion from time immemorial. Mods should Always be ready to Actively Excercise there powers to stop shit before an asshole comes forward. Preventive measures is the name of the game, dear Mod sir/mam.

(I don't even know if my suggestion will be taken seriously or what but whatever.)

If you cut the root of a problem itself then it will not exist anymore in the first place.

Come on, next chapter should be out x3 hurry, I got to know what nagatoro friends are planning

Users who are viewing this thread