Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Aggregator gang
@silentshot: Used to mod for a video game company, so I can tell you that such a suggestion would never work. It kills the point of HAVING a comment thread at all.

Redundancy is annoying as hell, trust me, I know. But people are entitled to it. The only time it doesn't fly is if it was for obvious trolling purposes. Otherwise, this is not something a mod/admin should concern themselves with.

Readers can only do one thing: Not get involved in that A-B conversation. Maybe they become lifelong enemies over it or maybe this how they become friends. Humans are weird like that. But it's in nobody's power or authority to not repeat something on a public forum.

That's the reality of the situation. You can have that opinion of a banhammer landing on such comments, but you'd be hard-pressed to find one that enforces such a tight-fisted rule.

The first few chapters were tough to get through. But I'm glad I did. I'm a binge-reader and find it hard to maintain interest in a lot of comics that are released slowly. But this maintains my interest pretty well. Was a 7, went to a 10, hovering at 8... Hoping there's a balance of her teasing him and him sacking up now and then, as can be seen in the best chapters

@TwilightFaze

IMHO, people coming in to complain about the core premise of whatever they are commenting on is close enough to trolling to warrant a ban. It's truly mind-boggling how many lunatics whine about fanservice in fanservice manga, for example. Or that the plot isn't going anywhere in a 4-koma comedy. I can't imagine anyone would be worse off if that sort of garbage were an automatic 3-day ban.

Aggregator gang
@Wexmajor: Trust me, man, I completely sympathize. Can't tell you how badly I've wanted to swing the banhammer down for that, though only for 24 hours as a starter. 3 days is a bit heavy-handed, but a proper follow-up if the 24 hour one didn't teach them a lesson.

But unless it DIRECTLY violates the rules, mods won't lift a finger, no mater how irritating a conversation may get. In your example, that would be considered a grey area. Too grey to warrant an investigation. In a case like this, all we can do for people like this is point out the tag and point out their ignorance on reading such things first.

While I agree that people shouldn't read something if there's an aspect of it they don't like, especially when it's a core aspect of the manga, because it's just redundant for them to come back every week (or bi-weekly/monthly) to complain about the same thing every time, unfortunately there's nothing that says they can't do that. Even then, banning someone for that is, in my opinion, a bit too much.

There's another very simple solution to this issue. Just block the person. You'll see that they've commented but you won't have to read whatever they've said. Easy peasy.

Hmm.

Well, I can see your reason. And I wholeheartedly understand it and agree with it too. Choice in society is always good to have in whatever capacity.

But having said that, I do sometimes get INTENSELY pissed off because something's gone wrong which could have been solved if only...

Yeah. Getting angry about something passionate is a bad habit of mine lol.

Anyway, let's see and hope a miracle happens and we don't have to get threadblocked again.

@Xarxyc

i think you would like My Senpai is Annoying, it takes place in an office. It reminds me of this in away, slow building romance, light hearted, easy going. One thing that is different is the view is more of two normal people who are starting to grow together, not the teasing other then what two people in general would play on each other. It has 80+ chapters but there short so it is more like reading 25 or so.

Just wanted to add, after looking at your list, I think you will like the Senpai one. Also noticed you have Yancha Gal no Anjou-san in your planning to read list. Since you like Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san I'm guessing you'll like the Anjou one also.

@gerome It's bi-weekly so every 2 weeks. Last chapter was released 9 days ago, so we should get chapter 46 in around 5 days or so around the 24th. Then chapter 47 around October 8th, and so on.

Its been two weeks... where is my drug Dx???? How can I keep on living without the New chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
>mfw two weeks twenty days 25 days have passed, and there's no new chapter
2ou5viu.png

Users who are viewing this thread