Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

@sdfhsdjlfhq finally someone with the spine to say it.
and this confirms what i've been seeing around here, Bullying and harassing is fine, as long as it's a FMC and it gets a instant +8 rating.

Aggregator gang
This is a inferior Version of Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san.

Her grins are over exaggerated and no man would blush for that long!! My facial muscles hurt seeing this. (I thought it was cute at first but dam)

I'm at disbelief on how much praise this is getting...

Dex-chan lover
I had a hard time getting through the first few chapters. Nagatoro was a straight up bully at first, but she dialed it down to teasing instead of straight-up harassment after that. Her Senpai starts to like having her around. Later, Senpai starts to tease her back a little, and it's hilarious.

@UnknownSaint111
That's the one I was looking for when I read this one. I thought, "wasn't it about kids, not teenagers?" I'm going to go read that one now.

Really like this manga but I dont think it warrents a 2 week wait given that there are manga with a longer page count per chapter that get updated weekly

Wait so she agreed to it thinking that he said 'ejaculation', but she kicks him because he meant 'sketch'? Does that mean she was OK with the ejaculation part? TBH I am fine with either but I would like to know XD

Users who are viewing this thread