Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

How are people saying this is a cliff? It's obviously going to be brushed aside as "he has a fever and isn't himself"

Dex-chan lover
@sexism actually in this one(ch65), he called himself gross.

@Niyu_Cuatro yeah, interestingly, that's one of the few doujins that actually gives Nagatoro some character development. The NTR bait is just the first half, the second half is the unseen senpai getting so pissed about it that he basically says he done with her bullshit and she freaks out. She gets this thousand yard stare and doesn't relax until he relents and lets her hold his hand again.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any way to turn off updates of translation languages you exclude from chapter search? It's getting annoying how it's on the top of my updated reading list for like the 4th time, yet no new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@LuziferSenpai I did that already, but the work getting a translation update with ANY language still gets on top of my reading list. I want it to only count english updates.

@LuziferSenpai, i think @HunLepto is talking about his mdlist. I get the same thing. In the mdlist, even with english selected any update to a title brings it to the top if you have it sorted by last updated. For example, Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku
has been completed for a year, no updates for a year+ yet it is near the top of my list because another language is updated. English only seems to hide the non-english chapters but doesn't hide the update movement in your mdlist.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
This last 2 chapters were great, but I hope they advance already in the relationship and don't start stalling for no reason, they might not be 100% to enter a relationship but no one really is so just do it dammit!

This last 2 chapters were great, but I hope they advance already in the relationship and don't start stalling for no reason, they might not be 100% to enter a relationship but no one really is so just do it dammit!
We know that Nagatoro is definitely in love with Senpai, but do we know for sure that Senpai is fully aware of his own feelings and actually in love with her?

Users who are viewing this thread