Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

I can't believe there's more progress there than in "Megumi is full of openings!" in a less number of chapters and the MC is not an idiot like the one in "rental GF"

@AterAurum you're clearly new here, that's not how it works. The stalemate will continue until the Author runs out of ideas, then the focus will shift to a completely different couple. After that we will get a completely boring tragedy arc where there's a huge (cringeworthy) misunderstanding and it will take an entire Volume or 2 to clarify and then the series will get axd before they kiss for the first time.

@Hamado

You're so wrong, this manga its obviously different. First we need a second love interest to form a love triangle that everybody knows that has no chance, but even so there'll be more development than the actual couple.

@burmn123 but we already had the Club Prez arc with jealousy on both sides and an art contest to prove Senpai's devotion and love. I don't think they'll just repeat the same thing.

Ngl I expected my senpai to finally grew some balls by the 69th chap (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
I thought my senpai would clappin some cheeks & floppin some tiddies here & there,well reality is often disappointing
_:)Ⅰ」∠)_

Fed-Kun's army
1reab3.png

god damnit stalker I just want to read the typeset version before I go back and read the thread for reactions. fuck it im making dinner but it better be out when i get back. you better not have gone to sleep before posting it.

Users who are viewing this thread