Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

@IAM1013 Basically a non-nerd. A regulr person who hangs out with the rest of the classroom main group instead of a smaller side-group. It has negative connotations since the term comes from socially akward nerds who usually don't hang out in that group.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want the MMC to snap one time when FMC calls him gross like "HA! You wanna go out with me?? Sooo GROSS SENPAI!" Then like "Gross huh?. Ya know i never liked being called that, i just went with the flow this whole time but now i cant take it, do you have an ounce of love for me?" Idk i've thought up about guilt shit alot, thanks to anyone who reads my rambles :)

@lonelypotatoonabench yeahhhh. Senpai just going ham on nagatoro for giving him too much shit, then he finally say "i have had enough of your bullshit" or somethin like that, then he starts to walk away, but then nagatoro stops him, and say like "I'm sorry senpai, I didn't mean to go that far...but I" then...
I leave this one with a cliffhanger hehe which I will never continue

Some will say he is a simp, some others a normalfag, but deep down we just know he is nice :)

And this is for all the people who refuse to acknowledge that there has been any character development: {bruh}
Also I like variety in my romcoms so stop judging me, I’m not a cuck. And finally, senpai is not a simp. I don’t know what definition you’re using but he’s a wimp, not a simp. Noteworthy difference.

The first chapters are horrible, but it does get a little wholesome if you make it past that. Granted, that depends on how wholesome you find love that's almost completely hedged with sadism.

Also, MC's name A C Q U I R E D

The people suggesting Nao-kun to snap on her for teasing him want him to act really out of character, it becomes clear he knows she's just teasing him, and they're pretty obviously aware that the other has feelings for them. They just don't want to come out with it because they're both awkward in that regard. Even before he's a nice boy and kind of a wimp, he'd never snap like that. It'd really ruin the flow of the story if he did that.

There's little moments here and there that show the care they have for each other, especially with the most recent chapters.

Contributor
I'm surprised this manga have so many comments and followers, is very mediocre and linear, every chapter feels the same with a different setting. Is also stagnating. It can be fun sometimes but to be so popular is something odd, or maybe i read so much manga that i can't catch the gem behind it. Anyway i still think that 774 aren't very good for such mainstream stories, they are much better for ero manga with demon lord ojou-sama adventures. 😅

Dex-chan lover
the mc just annoys the shit out of me. this is exactly the type of person i would never bother talking to irl

Dex-chan lover
@CherryGateau
me and @IAM1013 were just making up stuff man, that's not like our overall "PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN" moment, i just love stuff like that, if you've ever watched golden time (probably not but oh well) but there was a scene where the girl he had a crush on(they were super close at the time), was laughing about how she didn't like him like "Oh no way i dont like him" But she did And well he was right outside the door and heard but then he just went silent when she opened it and she was super upset and when they got back to school he ignored the FOCK outta of her, pretty long explanation but all in all we're just making our own fantasy's about guilt and romance, dont mind us lol, we dont hate the series at all so just chill out yeah?

@CherryGateau it's just made up. Both @lonelypotatoonabench and I were just making hmmm what do you call this. um doujinshi's perhaps where senpai snaps and soemthin happens. It's just for fun, it's not like we're begging to make it happen. @lonelypotatoonabench
I've watched golden time. I remember that. if I were that boy and I hear that, man Idk what'll happen to me.

The beginning infuriated me but nowadays it's less abusive and cuter so I suppose it's fine.
Not the best of its kind but definitely readable.

Dex-chan lover
@IAM1013
Yeah, but if it did happen to me personally i'd want to make her feel like super bad to the point where she's like "I'll do anything!" and well ya know.... Then we get down to business wink wink... ITS A JOKE, IM KIDDING.... Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread