Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Double-page supporter
At first I thought she was a d*ck. But she is growing on me.

Aggregator gang
I don't always love the FL but damn is the supporting cast fun. That's really where they separate themselves from other series in the genre. Solid 9/10 execution, though it moves way faster at the first 10 chapters than the next 50 after that

This is so different from the Uzaki one. I somehow don't feel annoyed with this one.

Maybe Nagatoro will get punished for bullying Seto. Her friends end up getting away from her. She'll be loner and depressed, until at some point she's going to end her own life. But before that, for the last time, she is going to meet Seto and apologize to him for what she did in the past, only to find Seto is feeding Koi fish at the bridge above the river. And so on....

if someone looking for romance with progression, don't read this typical romcom manga where is literally nothing changes in span of 70 chapters

images

Dex-chan lover
@tamagoyaaki and i agree with him. its also a very unhealthy and abusive relationship but everyone here is just as much of a loser as senpai so they are fine with being shat on

Users who are viewing this thread