Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Always found this series entertaining, if ...rowdy..., but man these last few chapters with their self-improvement have been fantastic. Senpai's character surpassed my own when he acquired this newfound determination, which genuinely makes me want to improve myself. I'll admit it's a real slow-burn but I like the characters as much as their relationship.

Damn, the MC in the first chapter is exaggerated. According to my experience, careful analysis and deduction, the MC's personality in the first chapter is overexaggerated because c'mon man, tearing up, stuttering, and shivering in front of a girl(plus the girl is a stranger) is just... you know, way too unrealistic
my little bro. He's in highschool. He had a girl talk to him in class. after a couple weeks he started complaining to me that this girl was talking to him and he didn't know why. 'why won't she just leave me along and let me play castle crashers on my phone'

recently in gym a girl asked him to to use a barbell. I've showed him how to do some exercises with it. He asked her what she wanted to do. She didn't know enough to even know what to do with it. He told her to go away and not bother him until she knows what she wants.

point being guys have really stupid reactions to female(tm) interactions at that age.

Dex-chan lover
I remember being so disgusted by this series at the start for the portrayal of actual bullying, but now it's just so wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't need to confess, he's past that, he's at proposal stage

Fed-Kun's army
Although I think Nagatoro overdid it in the beginning, it has gotten better, way better. A little cringe here and there but an amazing series overall. Some episodes have been awesome and there is progress, unlike other series where they hit 200 episodes and they are just at the "realizing feelings" stage, or worse.
These two are just "competing", but in the end, and you will see, everything will be secondary against their love. Even if they don't get first places or become the best in their respective fields, they will still have each other.

Contributor
The beginning of this manga is quite rough, and off-putting.

Thankfully it's toned down to the original story, or else most people would drop this after 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ruined forever.
The protagonist went missing around Chapter 74 and never came back. Completely ghosted.
Got replaced with some inferior loser called Nao-kun who doesn't have glasses. Main girl NTRs the original guy for the new guy like nothing even happened.

I just can't after that.
1/10.

Ruined forever.
The protagonist went missing around Chapter 74 and never came back. Completely ghosted.
Got replaced with some inferior loser called Nao-kun who doesn't have glasses. Main girl NTRs the original guy for the new guy like nothing even happened.

I just can't after that.
1/10.
Can't tell if this is a sad attempt at sarcasm or not.

Users who are viewing this thread