Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Reading through these comments and it's some high tier comedy watching people tear apart the MC like they're trying to peacock to get some mediocre chick's attention, you are on a manga website LOL

Just discovered this over the weekend and so grateful I didn't start a few months ago or I would have been going insane. Wholesome as heck. Also everyone needs friends like Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakara. I lost it when Toro fought Orihara for the first time and they went "Do your best!" "Break a leg!" "Break HER leg!"

Everybody needs friends like that.

Contributor
oh fuck kodansha started licensing this... say byebye to this title in mangadex
Nope, is forbidden to post official releases rips but scanlations are allowed, as long there is someone who translate it you can continue to read it here.

Nope, is forbidden to post official releases rips but scanlations are allowed, as long there is someone who translate it you can continue to read it here.
and even if no one is translating you can always just read it on another site coff coff mangasee coff coff

It's the setting from the original webcomic, but Senpai and Nagatoro are switched. The water is behind senpai in this shot. Hopefully the confession scene is wholesome rather than hellish this time.

Well, we're out of the "Will they, won't they". Now get ready for the "Minor misunderstanding that turns into a fight that somehow lasts a whole arc".

Fed-Kun's army
It's now time to stop reading. The manga's purpose has been fulfilled, they are together. Tbh, I much preferred the early chapters. Ye he was a crybaby and she was a tease, but at least it was fairly unique. Now it's just another rom com. We had a good run.

You have to be crazy to stop reading now that the manga has just started the best part.

first manga ive read since forever,, what a journey.
it reminded me of todaroda so much is is one of the first anime's ive watched.
very good would recomend 👍^_____^👍

Users who are viewing this thread