Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
the nagatoro that might actually like him

the nagatoro that wants nothing more than to bully him

amazingly, they are one and the same

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she is wearing a wicked grin and a blush after she finds sketchbook. 774 is good at blending expressions.

Aggregator gang
After reading the first couple chapters, I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but Chapter 3 onwards really made up for it. After this, I'm really enjoying it. But to up the sadism level, I'm also hoping someone will also try to hit on the MC openly as a love rival. Only because I want to see how Nagatoro will react when she realizes she has legit competition. I'd recommend one of her friends, but I think they'd just flirt/abuse him too just to mess with Nagatoro and get her to get her ass in gear.

Dex-chan lover
That smile.

That "cat-got-the-canary" smile.

I don't care how wholesome this has been so far, you can't hide your origins from me, 774!

Hopefully there is always a bit more of the Tsundere over the Sadistic parts. The original doujins are mostly just emotional torture after the first one with no hint of love being involved. Really love how this has been so far.

Dex-chan lover
SENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI~

Oh my! Amazing! Senpai is fucking cute. More nipple play and please add some spanking please!

Dex-chan lover
heh, i see no one here as seen to mention that the chapter seemed rather short. and there is a reason for that
nanashi was busy with a collab hentai manga, with asanagi being the lead artist, if you know who that is you can guess the contents, if you don't know who that is... how lucky.

Dex-chan lover
a collab with Asanagi...poor Nagatoro...
Time for Senpai revenge

When the artist is on his game Nagatoro's crazy eyes are amazing. When he is off it's like she is stroking out or desperately holding in a fart. Either way though this is a fun read.

Double-page supporter
This author is actually also the writer of various hentai series

Volume 2 is out, beginning from chapter 9 to 14. However, there has been a renumbering
[ul]Chapter 10.1 in this website (the one where Senpai and Nagatoro look at the soccer team) is moved as an omake after Chapter 12.[/ul]
[ul]Chapter 14 and Chapter 13 has been switched so that the chapter where Nagatoro-discovers Senpai's Neko Nagatoro drawing is the last chapter.[/ul]
[ul]The Bonus or "Twitter" Chapter where Nagatoro models for Senpai in a swimsuit (numbered as Chapter 4.5 here in Mangadex) is the first omake in the tankobon. This is why I numbered the chapter where Nagatoro challenges Senpai to tickle her as such Chapter 14.2, as it is the second omake in the tankobon when I uploaded it here.[/ul]

There are additional "colored" omake bundled with this manga, and are collected in a booklet:
[ul]The first is Nagatoro comparing Senpai to a dead cicada while they eat popsicles. Referred to as "Chapter 0" by the Spanish translation team in this website.[/ul]
[ul]The second is a new one, with Nagatoro asking Senpai not to peek as she tries to adjust her swimsuit while she models for him again.[/ul]
[ul]Uploading it here in this site, I will naturally refer to them as Chapters 4.3 and 4.4 respectively.[/ul]

Finally, there is once again an omake that at the back cover of the tankobon. Uploading it here in this website, I will refer to it as Chapter 4.5
I have written this in the hope of preventing confusion. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread