Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
774 is a legend.

Came from the dark, to bring us some white-pure-vanilla.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i really liked this which worries me a bit can't help but think about being with a girl that is an S like her though it seems like it's barely blossoming inside her the desire to be a big S lol senpai is so pathetic but for once it actually fits the story can't help but wonder what's gonna happen later on hope he stops being a wimp at least in his regular life but he's gonna awaken some big M tendencies with Nagatoro around hope the author can balance the Sadistic nature with romance well enough.
There's definitely gonna be a chapter where he's getting bullied and she's gonna help him out or something, not looking forward 2 that at all it's gonna be the most pathetic we see Senpai-san at without a doubt.
Nagatoro-chan great S keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
i really dislike those two being evil just for the sake of it, or, maybe if they were shown being like that with more people it'd feel more fitting

Fed-Kun's army
They've only had two appearances. Nagatoro didn't show her dere side for several chapters either. I imagine those two will be a bit more fleshed out in later chapters. After all, they haven't even been introduced by name yet. Long Hair gyaru is clearly aware of Nagatoro's crush but is more sadistic. Pigtail gyaru just comes off as a sheep follower of both Long Hair and Nagatoro.

My forecast is Long Hair is either the protective friend deeming Senpai as unworthy or rival to Nagatoro for Senpai's affections to get her to step it up. Pigtails is...well....comic relief. I'd give Pigtails the love rival role, but she doesn't seem like she'd be good at rivaling Nagatoro on ANYTHING.

Then again, I'm dreaming. I just really want to see a chapter where Nagatoro realizes Senpai is attractive to other women to see how she'd react to competition. After seeing the chapter in the Doujin where she faked having a boyfriend, I want to see the tables turned on her in that scenario.

Group Leader
Is it embarrassing that I get annoyed by how little domming Nagatoro actually is? Maybe I should reread Sundome ;)

It feels like hentai without the hentai part. Not surprised the author does mainly stuff like that

Group Leader
They fuck yet? If not, t’is the perfect opportunity for the senpai to get a move on.

Dex-chan lover
damn this is dangerous to read while on work. i can't stop smiling like an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread