Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Just love when Nagatoro lights up when he (unconsciously) makes a remark about her or display any sort of attachment.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get how so many people follow femdom stuff. If they're male, then they are masochistic themselves probably.

Fed-Kun's army
@lumpur Nah, she still "bullies" him, but realized on Chapter 3 her initial bullying style was going too far. She toned down the bitchiness since, but still makes fun of him for being a loner, a closet pervert, etc. Plus you can tell she went from being just interested in him to being secretly attracted to him. It's why she takes a break from her bullying to be supportive of him such as explaining the importance of complimenting others and to push his boundaries on sketching people (though that's partly an excuse to spend time with him).

@monkey13: Yeah, probably, but it depends on the the fem doing the dom. For some, they are just an antagonistic bitch, shown by Nagatoro's friends. For Nagatoro herself, it's how she shows affection without revealing it as shown when communicating with other guys.

It's really wierd to look at the original flash games, where it was straight up malicious bullying, to this "I tease because I like you".

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Nanashi's H vampire was too cute a character not to deserve a non-H serialization.
Not that I read H stuff, of course.

"Our nameless - and spineless - hero..."

Those five words are all I need to click the back button...

Is this story worth it?

Dex-chan lover
@ShiroVn jsut read it, you can't ask "will i like this" because everyone has different tastes. i like it, but you could like literally the exact opposite of everything i like.

Contributor
@ShiroVn what starburst said. Manga is literally one of the quickest form of literature to read, just fucking read a chapter and see.

Aggregator gang
Eh, I don't see the appeal outside of her character design. Their relationship doesn't progress at all and it's boring after the first couple pranks or whatever she's doing.
Maybe I will pick it back up once more chapters are out.

Supporter
@Serkket
"Their relationship doesn't progress at all..."
You must be new to manga.

There actually is some progress here, believe it or not. Not all advancements are obvious though.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShiroVn: I have a reading rule: If the first three chapters don't grab me, I'm out. I didn't like the first 2 chapters because it was so sadistic, but she owned up to her epic bitchiness in chapter 3 which redeemed her character in my eyes. Chapters after that were fun for me ever since, though of course not every one of them were perfect. This rule worked out for me so far. Maybe you need a "rule" for yourself? Just offering some help.

@Serkket: Reading your comment, it's clear you stopped within the first couple of chapters. Actually read the whole thing. If you get caught up, you'll see their relationship has progressed a lot to where Nagatoro even offers Senpai some pretty good advice and gets overprotective of him. Don't be impatient.

@poilboiler: Badum-TISH!!

It's actually much better than the images it was originally based on. The first few chapters are kind of eeeeh, but once the relationship gets established, she manages to not be nearly as much of an insufferable bitch as the original source. As in, you can actually see a legit relationship between the guy and girl this time, with her being far less abusive and more of a tease.

It does help that they have some cute interactions from time to time, like chapter 8, and several side chapters with Nagatoro getting actually embarrassed.

Edit: With that said, Senpai's spinelessness does get annoying from time to time. I suspect next chapter will reveal he doesn't know how to swim.

Group Leader
Random observation: He's at least starting to talk back to her friends in chapter 22. "Cut it out." He's also twitching and getting mad rather than freaking out in terror.

Edit, upon reading the recent conversation: I wrote the manga description above. The manga starts off KINDA rough, but it hits it's stride by chapter 8 or so. Basically, you have a nerdy, shy, broken guy who has retreated into his shell due to bullying. Combine this with an outgoing girl who only feels comfortable interacting with him by teasing, but keeps going too far.

It's cute, and I fully expect it to be animated someday in the future.

Group Leader
Is there a scanlation war happening? Yay! I love comparing different groups ?

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 21 Page 4

Is Senpai's name Konoko Takenoko? It's what shows up on the LINE ID

x5.png

ko

@Cyreader

it says kinoko and takenoko, which mean "mushroom" and "bamboo shoot" respectively; probably just a made up ID rather than his real name

Users who are viewing this thread