Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Nagatoro's reaction level to "we're not a couple" was kind of exaggerated and didn't have a proper effect, she went kinda hardcore bully and senpai got mad at the end but it didn't feel like natural, like his reaction was underwhelming, or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
This is so normal now.

Can't tell if that's a good or bad thing.

Double-page supporter
Kodansha just licensed the series as "Don't Mess With Me, Nagatoro."

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro gets fucked here: https://mangadex.org/title/30920/gaki-ni-modotte-yarinaoshi

Group Leader
I feel like there's something wrong with my head that's causing Nagatoro to now register as adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
Gee, I wonder if Fanged Scans will translate their own version of these extra chapters ?

Aggregator gang
I kinda want to see a battle chapter where Nagatoro uses her kicks in self-defense. The few times we see her use them for demonstration just feels like teaser material to her true abilities. Might even score some points with Senpai too!

Dex-chan lover
Read through the available chapters and I'm getting the impression the author has some kind of domination/submission fetish. Anyone else feel the same way?

Double-page supporter
> Last few chapters have been rather short... :|

The 23.x chapters were omake in the volume 3 tankoubon.

> Read through the available chapters and I'm getting the impression the author has some kind of domination/submission fetish. Anyone else feel the same way?

@gum_rummy -- whatever you do, don't look up 774's hentai doujinshi. ?

@Pandacron
Same, rather... I am now rethinking rejecting the girl who made fun of me in middle school. Back then I thought she would be cute if it wasn't for her personality. Now that seems adorable as well.

Aggregator gang
This is the one of the few times I've gotten into a romance series outside of Ore Monogatari! and Toradora!

I like how Nagatoro is really supportive of Senpai underneath all the teasing she really cares for him. It's also nice to see Senpai actually grows somewhat of a backbone and even wise up to some of Nagatoro's tricks. They have good chemistry and it's nice to see some development in their relationship, even if it's not quite yet at boyfriend/girlfriend territory (at least according to Senpai).

Group Leader
@Cyreader @ko I know this is a late reply, but the LINE id "Kinoko Takenoko" and icon on Nagatoro's phone most likely refer to the Japanese chocolates, "Takeno no Sato" and "Kinoko no Yama" which are bamboo shoot and mushroom shaped and both made by the same company, Meiji. They are even available on amazon!

takekino.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread