Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Aggregator gang
Chapter 25 can't come out soon enough. I was honestly expecting just the three of them while Senpai learns more about Nagatoro's past or something to that effect. Instead they do that?
If you stop and think about it, they're really good friends.

Aggregator gang
What is with the fanged and anon release simultaneously, which sniping which?

@TheDefend
Considering that the translator for /a/nonymous on this series is Stalker, who has worked on translating Nagatoro stuff since the original doujins this series is based off of, I'd put good money on Fangéd Scans being the snipers here.

Power Uploader
@fullerhorn
@TheDefend
So, when Fanged Scans first started translating Nagatoro, there were 2 or 3 other groups who were all using STALKER's translations on the manga without editing STALKER's translation at all to make it more readable (as STALKER is not involved in any of the scan groups who have worked on Nagatoro thus far that I am aware), so they couldn't edit without there being any worry of anything being lost in translation. So I decided to form a group to take over Nagatoro, since the releases were so sporadic and couldn't be counted on. We started releasing the day it was released, and is how it has continued. We did take a break for a month-ish because I became too busy, and then /a/ released for awhile, now we are back and with a new translator. I think that's about all that has happened, lol. So the sniping on this series is all over the place, if you want an idea on how crazy it is, just check out how many groups have worked on it on the MangaUpdates page.

@wissard
Here is a link to a thread on one of the many offsite 4chan archives showing how /a/nonymous, which is not a formal scan group and has no set members, usually scanlates, as the latest chapter as of this post (chapter 24) has a translation posted (in this case by Stalker, with posts suggesting he has done this before for this series), occasionally has errors pointed out in a form of crowd-sourced proofreading, and is typeset by a random /a/non. For every Nagatoro chapter by /a/nonymous, there's a thread like that one, and a new one is made whenever raws are out or Stalker finishes a translation. I'm spitballing here, but about 45% of all /a/nonymous releases are made via this process, with another 45% being some random /a/non translating, typesetting, etc. by themselves and releasing it as /a/nonymous because they don't want to join or form a group for various reasons, and the remainder being weird outliers and joke translations.

Aggregator gang
I think I'm more amazed at the fact that the Parrot gyaru (as I've come to call her) finally got her own set of lines after a long while as well as her name.

@RadioForrest Honestly, if Nagatoro was cucked, I would give this a 10. It's pretty creepy and masochistic how much people like her.

Users who are viewing this thread