Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

That dempsey roll at the end of the extra got me lmao, and HORY SHET PREZ.

Nanashi nevers fails with the good fucking food.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester Yeah the character arcs basically go. Senpai-kun gets bullied for a while, then learns how to deal with Nagatoro a bit and head off some of her bullying, then characters get introduced that disrupt her flow and she reacts more naturally. The thing that's great about this series is that once the art club president is introduced, it becomes a little more explicit that at least half of Nagatoro's bully nature was just an act. Lot's of people think that the show is just depicting a toxic relationship, but as the series progresses, it becomes clear that Senpai-kun started out with a toxic mindset that was probably going to leave him sad and alone driving him to either lash out or kill himself.

I hope that the anime keeps the subtle things that make the show good, like the two faced panels. If you see Nagatoro making kind of a weird asymmetrical face, you can cover up half of it and get two different expressions, usually a sadistic one and what I'm going to call a "natural" one. Taken as one image, the expression just looks contemptuous, because that's the prime asymmetrical expression, but when you break the image in half it looks more like Nagatoro's facade is cracking and she can only hold half of it together. I really hope the Anime goes to a studio that actually knows why the series is good and puts the effort into translating it to motion.

Fed-Kun's army
First time we really see her forehead. knew it would be wide, but I wasn't expecting it to be that big. Kinda cute actually.

Volume 1 Chapter 1 is a timeless commentary on the industry.
The rest of the chapters devolve into hot-and-cold flirting.
I've never been so hard after reading manga.

Dex-chan lover
ya know, living in Japan and having a girlfriend like Nagatoro, not to 100% bullying, but I can say it's really emotionally draining.

Users who are viewing this thread