Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Ok, look. This manga has done plenty, alright. It has shown partial nudity, bath scenes and has even a lewd bunnygirl. But this is going too far. This is straight up hentai. I legit thought I was reading a doujin, it's THAT extreme. If you are not sensitive, read the spoilers... But even typing it makes me feel dirty.

dude they literally just held hands

that last comment had me go hollow.

specifically when i clicked on that spoiler

Dex-chan lover
ITS GETTING AN ANIME BOIS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ITTTSSSSSSDS SHOWTIME BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Dex-chan lover
So. We now know Nagatoro's name but we still have no idea what Senpai's name is...

Also recently he really got more bold. Before he would cry at the slightest thing she would do to him... Now he actually dares to strike back and take her on bets...

Contributor
nagatoro.png

Dex-chan lover
First Uzaki and now Nagatoro, two of the pillars of teasing romance mangas getting anime adaptations.

Contributor
@KingNova777 Three, since Takagi-san already got hers years ago. Two seasons, too! Uzaki and Nagatoro have lots of ground to cover. But the (un)holy trinity of teasers have been chosen by the anime gods.

@MushroomMan674 How often does Anjou tease her love interest? I think more of Akutsu-san than Anjou san, but I havent read the latter.

I wanna try this but Is this just redundant teasing 24/7 every chapter or does this have a story or something?

Users who are viewing this thread