Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

I really didn't know what to expect of this manga, since it's been recommended to me many times. But i'm glad i read it and will continue to do so on new chapters. Also looking forward to the anime in april. 👍

It had a few moments where the border of teasing Senpai and straight up hurting him has been crossed, like in the beach chapter, but luckily that has stopped in later chapters. Since he even seemed to have fun on the beach day, he's maybe a masochist. Who knows. 🤔

Nagatoro sure is cute.. if she doesn't talk or goes full s-dere. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Man if you compare the first few chapters with the newest ones you wouldn't even be able to think that they are from the same series....

The bullying isn't even worth being called bullying. It's light teasing at most lol

I didn’t wanna read this at first because i thought the MC would be a hent@i protagonist, but hes not. So its all good now.

Dex-chan lover
When you realise Chapter 69 have more comments than the Manga's entire comment section.

I enjoy reading this. It's very rare to read actual character and relationship progress. I've dropped so many in the past, so reading this series is genuine fresh breath of air.

I hope more characters get movelists in future extras, I want to see who is evil enough to get a raging storm input

NAMCO TEKKEN 7 PRESENTS
SEASON PASS 8
NEW CHALLENGER!!

Gamo-Chan Vs Kazuya FIGHT!!
Nagatoro Vs Jin FIGHT!!

Coming May 2021

I read the pre-serialized version and WOW she was toxic. Way more than she ever has been here, even in the early chapters. Maybe she'll go extreme later?

Users who are viewing this thread