Ijiwaru Joukyuu Kokumin wa Jouhinna Yajuu ~Gokujou SEX ni Gakeppuchi Hoikushi wa Asamade Torokeru~

Soo..
just an official soliciting a woman in order to save the nursery where she works
Huh this feels trashy

I laughed at the premise. Really, they're just officials, not the one who calls the shot. Even if they did, the problem is way out of her league. But the art is good, I guess, so I'll stick around.

Dex-chan lover
@Yggorf This is a super standard smut manga premise lol, the whole thing about this genre is that the story doesn't have to be good or make sense, Just watch, the whole conflict
her losing the nursery
is going to be a misunderstanding or something stupid, and she's
of course going to fall in love with the "handsome" official and live happily ever after.
Don't think too much about the premise, it's not made to be held up to skepticism.

I really looking forward with every manga that Batoto Scans did but I think I will pass this time because of the rating

This is really bad honestly. The fact the author is different than the artist is baffling with how useless the story is.

"I'll do anything ~"

Honestly not sure why I clicked this, I don't usually read my smut here. Art is pretty average and the story is awful but pretty standard for smut.
Official solicits a woman in return for trying to save a nursery that she's attached but it's okay because he's handsome and the sex was good.

This...this... Hentai.... Ka.....
Must go to next web (like nhen**i.net or hen***2re**.com)...

Not really my smut. The plot is typical reasoning "sell one's body to protect" stuff. On top of that, forced chemistry exists. It's...bad no matter how you see it. Also Shinomiya's friend is just a yikes.

Wasn't there another story of a nursery teacher with some problem yadayada, meets police officer, have sex for help, something-something, likes it cause she's a thot...
Feels so generic.

Users who are viewing this thread