Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Everyone feels horrible except Saki.
She scares me, just like the gif showing the blow dropping from the box cutter in the translator's credit page.

So this is how inevitable decline of this series starts. I don't care about the past, I want more ridiculous yandere hijinks

Power Uploader
@Weabooribs It's fine... you won't have to sit through half a years worth of chapters over some back story :) Luckily it's just a quick extra.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you khaosScans for the chapter ~

It seems there were quite a lot of chapterof this manga on the source..... Whew... be ready my body

Fed-Kun's army
@GruntZone360 It absolutely is. Signs of future murderers and serial killers show up very early in childhood and there are very common signifiers. But I don't think that guy was saying it's too young because he actually believes it, but because the media makes it a habit to tell the public the sweet lies rather than the bitter truth. I think that's exactly what the author was trying to depict here and he hit the nail on the head.

Could be that Saki has a genetic predisposition to paranoid schizophrenia. That said, most stranger killers are abuse/neglect victims. My reflex is to wanna strangler the drama queen mom, even though it's possible she's completely blameless.

Of course Fumi wasn't actually a stranger, but Saki has delusions about her relationship with Kazumi.

Dex-chan lover
While we don't know if the family is blameless or not, but it still kinda hurts for them being swamped by media like that. Nobody likes being the center of a controversy, especially if it's your child. Saki's pretty unaffected by the whole ordeal though lol, seems she's living in an entirely different mindset from reality.

Dex-chan lover
While that phone throw was too impulsive, seems like she was fucked up from the get go, maybe she had a traumatic experiences in school or after without knowledge of the parents, but judging by the killing at such young age, it's a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
The mental health in this manga is the bigger joke xD
The psycho is doing row kills
The MC is trauma with relationships
Maybe the guard was helped XD

Users who are viewing this thread