Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Selfish Killing Obsession

Group Leader
@LokiAsengott if everything happened logically, this would've ended in the first chapter with kid Midou being sent to juvie and/or teen Midou getting arrested and jailed

OK blonde fuck he’s a side character? lemme drop some fucking truth.

The guy was just an 11 year old boy when he saw his first crush get murdered by another girl and his 2nd love get sexually, mentally, and physically tortured then proceeded to get raped leaving his first time to the one who killed the girl he knew and has now been on a quest for revenge for all this time to find that she has amnesia and he’s a side character.

Was this blonde bitch there? No.
Did her first love get murdered by someone she knew? No. Did her second love get tortured in in front of her? No. Did she get raped? No. But hey, you’re apart of the second girls family so you’ve obviously had a harder time. Fuck no.
If that blonde bitch was in that situation you’d bet your ass she'd pussy the fuck out and kill herself and not kill the person who did this. And she has a harder time why? Cause she’s female. Fucking hell. This is one of the reasons I hate humanity as a whole.

Ok she seemed fishy from her first chapter, but now I hate her.
Side character my ass.
Ughhh I didn't expect the thing to anger me the most in this manga would be this.

Dex-chan lover
Am I going insane? I can't seem to follow the dialogue.... It's almost if they're talking gibberish: I'm having trouble following the train of thought, sorta.

Dex-chan lover
MC probably should have committed suicide. Dealing with all these assholes, having everyone you loved raped, killed, tortured, etc....It's sad but somethings are fates worse than death.

If you ever wondered how reading while having a stroke feels, this translation is a good simulation.

SO ANNOYING. you waited for years, spent money for research investigators, and just to be like.... shaking her shoulders in public????? AND NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING ELSE???????? SO ANNOYING

Dex-chan lover
I'd like what Yotsuya is taking, she is higher than Voyager 1

What side character? He is the main character literally and figuratively.

Midou killed his childhood crush, then tortured and making kill herself another childhood crush with leaving him unable form any emotional bonds with anyone for 5 years because they might end up dead or worse. Also, was raped by a crazy psycho who made this possible.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like what Yotsuya is taking, she is higher than Voyager 1

What side character? He is the main character literally and figuratively.

Midou killed his childhood crush, then tortured and making kill herself another childhood crush with leaving him unable form any emotional bonds with anyone for 5 years because they might end up dead or worse. Also, was raped by a crazy psycho who made this possible.
He is a beta, there isnt protagonists beta, he can save his childhood friend, teen love, mini me, and nothing

Users who are viewing this thread