Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Countdown

Aggregator gang
Honestly, if the MC was truly as resolute as he tried to convince himself he was, he could just kill her, right there and then. Even if he had to strangle her as he didn't have a weapon.

Double-page supporter
One of the common tactics in writing, make a character look smart by making other characters stupid. Honestly, what happened to the MC's previous character development and resolve? Is like the character development just took a 360. I bet this story will be a 360 plot/character development all the way until the end.

And what happened to the authorities? Like a few chapters ago, it seems like they will playing a part but whoosh, they're out of the picture for whatever reasons. How can they let someone like this loose? I bet if a psychopath claims to have a memory lost, no one in the right mind would left them unchecked.

"I'll kill your sister." Yeah good luck with that. If there's still any logic in this series, just call the police. Who do you think they're gonna believe? A girl with a track record of mental issues and juvie records or a girl with a sister who is the victim of the former girl?

Dex-chan lover
The garbage is so hot that magma is starting to have self-confidence issues.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile this is evidently not an interesting enough sight for anyone to do more than comment on it.

so are they saving up the fact that she had a kid on her amnesia days and he/she is prob with midou's parents or something? Kinda predictable that the author will save it for the last moment when IF either midou dies by kazuya's hands, he will find out and shit will happen or either the kid will make kazuya stay with midou or something..

Dex-chan lover
I know this is so trashy but I'm a masochist so I'm gonna read this whole thing. Thx for another chapter to rot my brain ^_^

@tathra Alright then, I'm gonna call someone to keep an eye in you in case you die.

Dex-chan lover
I am here only to see how far this trainwreck will go before getting axed.

Users who are viewing this thread