Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Crush the Venomized G…

Dex-chan lover
Love how auto battle just taunt the enemies like saying: cmon man, I dont have forever to deal with you XD

Group Leader
let me clarify that Merim's skill is not "Intuition" but "Inspiration".
It's idiotic but it is how it is named.

image.png

It's written as 直感 (chokkan) and means Intuition/Instinct but the author uses Inspiration as Furigana reading. As silly as it is, wish the scanlators stick to that.

His Auto-Battle has a mind of its own

:kek:
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Not only do I personally hate how stupid inspiration sounds, but intuition is so much easier to typeset.

I’ll accept your suggestion. In exchange, please do not reveal any mistakes from my poor translations. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Not only do I personally hate how stupid inspiration sounds, but intuition is so much easier to typeset.

I’ll accept your suggestion. In exchange, please do not reveal any mistakes from my poor translations. Thanks!
I hope I didn't sound like a total arse and my apologies for it. <m(__)m>

but yeah... It's really my problem see, when I spot things that are not done the same way as the original I get very twitchy. Probs my OCD or something
hence why I don't use most anime groups these days 'cause they're all about first name then last name on all Japanese names which is unless made to be that way, is very jarring to me :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy's gonna be feeling that in the morning, after his body moved unnaturally well. He whips out martial arts, completely out of nowhere and without any prior training? Bro's gonna be hurting something bad for sure. Probably tore, no, shredded some muscles in the process.
I'm betting on his main issue this time being poison. They are "venomized ghouls", and he did get a cut on his cheek.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his body will get used to fighting when he does auto battle and he picks up some actual skills... who am I kidding this author won't do that
In short, sort of. You will see some of this but after chapter 50ish.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is really a case of the author not wanting to do it, more that the whole point of using auto-battle is to win fights he isn't able to otherwise, so even after he gets skills he'll still be activating auto-battle against stronger opponents, which will cause him to just strain his body even further beyond the limits of whatever physical strength / skills he has.

If it's a fight he can manage with his actual skill level without having to strain himself beyond his limits, he doesn't really have a reason to use auto-battle.
just think the auto battle is similar to the kaioken, if his base power gets better, his auto battle would probably result in less time to resolve the fights and probably without getting his body broken, like his fight against the skeleton, he wasn't that injured and even activated his auto return after.

Users who are viewing this thread